Friday, July 17

when we get too busy

...we sometimes forget to check on the people close to us

DAVAO TRIP

after touching down at naia on the last flight from davao, i texted adrian. (i was being a brat again so that was the first text in two days)

me: where are you?
ian: davao.just arrived this morning.


gaddemit.


me: waaaaaat???just landed here in mnla!we tuk the last flight frm dvo.
ian: bakit hindi mo sinabi na pupunta ka ng davao?
me: ....
ian: ayan kasi, inaaway mo ako lagi.


ui, di ah.

***

a few moments ago i was chatting with a cousin whose family is based in surigao. i was telling her about an aunt who came home from abroad because she had to see her doctor here.tapos she told me that her mom also had to undergo a medical procedure recently.

me: did she go to davao for it?
cuz: uhmm.. yeah.
me: i was there last week!
cuz: oh.that was when she had her operation.



sheesh.

0 shout-outs: