Tuesday, July 21

my visit to the OB

i had been suffering from dysmenorrhea since last weekend so i decided to visit the OB yesterday. it was a brave act for me because i so dread going to the doctor. being the chicken that i am, i had to beg one of my friends to be with me.

according to the doctor, i was born with a retroverted uterus. which means my uterus tilts backwards, pointing to the spine instead of the other way. this causes my dysmenorrhea. she also told me i have polycystic ovaries, where there are many small cysts in my ovaries. the eggs do not mature so they form cysts. i would have to undergo medical treatment just to get pregnant.

when i learned about this i immediately texted panda, where i made it a bit exaggerated. sabi niya, "ok lang yan, we could always adopt a kid.at para hindi na dumami ang maldita sa mundo." hahaha.

si mama naman: "get a second opinion from your tita's OB."
so i asked her, "bakit, gusto mo na ba akong magkaanak?"
no reply yet as of press time. hihi. naloka ang lola mo!

and so i was feeling a little down yesterday. and what better way to cheer me up than go shopping! i bought new purple ipanema flip flops.happiness! =)

0 shout-outs: