Tuesday, September 6

happiness is a choice


and so i was feeling a little down today because of unfortunate events last weekend, and then just a moment ago i came across one of my favorite lines from Eat, Pray, Love: 

Lord, please help me memorize this feeling of contentment and help me always to support it.

i've always made that prayer every time i am feeling satisfied with my life. that i wish that kind of feeling would be etched in my memory so i can always go back to it and be inspired by it when i am feeling a little sad. it may be hard to remember that feeling of contentment when your heart is crying but it is worth a try. remember, happiness is a choice. so now i am in the process of going back to that feeling of happiness. of how it feels like to be content. i know someday, not too long from now that i will finally have that kind of feeling again. :)  

0 shout-outs: