Thursday, January 15

she is so ugly!

Have you ever talked face to face to your personal hell on earth? I just did.

I came to her in my usual bubbly mood, greeting her a nice morning, eager to talk. And then came the first blow.

“I can’t talk to you right now, I’m busy.”

So I said, ok I’ll come back later this day na lang.

And then the tongue-lashing started.

She accused me of a lot of things. Most of them stupid assumptions. She just lashed out without even asking me the details. Important facts that would’ve given her the light. But she chose to be a devil.


Have you ever seen someone whose soul was burning in hell even before her Master called her in?




The person I saw had a very ugly face. Scarred, with emotionless eyes. When she opened her mouth to speak it smelled rotten.

0 shout-outs: