Monday, January 12

it's sad to belong

"yes its sad to belong to someone else
when the right one comes along..."

thought of this song as i struggled to keep myself from getting more depressed than i already was this morning. the painful reality hit me. i am no longer happy with this part of my life. and then suddenly, unexpectedly, something came along. something oh-so-perfect... that it tore the very thin line that is binding me to my present. this was something i wished for... i actually didn't think something like this existed, or something like this is within my reach.. i can almost touch it. it came to me at a time when i am so disappointed with the situation im in. it is a great escape to my frustration.

but alas, i cant embrace it.. at least for now. you see, i am already committed with my present. a commitment that i was forced to make. i remember saying that we should make the situation work for us, no matter how difficult. we should not let the situation dictate our lives. we should be the one in charge.

and so this morning i made a very painful decision to let it go... i made a commitment to my present and i will stick to it.


no matter how unhappy i would be.

i cant disappoint the people who trusted me. there are special people in my life who are counting a lot from that promise i made.

my heart is crying a painful sob.

this is not about my lovelife. its about work.

0 shout-outs: