Wednesday, May 14

my playlist & prozac

music always has a calming effect on me. when im murderous or i feel im about to go on a rampage, i go to my playlist or tune in to NU107 whenever eradioportal is working. i so appreciate rock music whenever im in a bad mood. i specially enjoy the growling part; lets me release all my shitty emotions. its a good alternative to prozac.haha.

so see what happens when a depressed female ogre opens up her playlist and answer these questions.

first, eevee sets the rules:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4. NO CHEATING.

Q: What does next year have in store for you?
A: home (daughtry)

Well I'm Going Home,
Back To The Place Where I Belong,
And Where Your Love Has Always Been Enough For Me.

Q: What does your love life look like next year?
A: here in my room (incubus)

Yeah, love is a verb here in my room
Here in my room, here in my room

** haha!kaloka! *drooling*

Q: What do you say when life gets hard?
A: king of pain, (alanis morisette)

I have stood here before inside the pouring rain
With the world turning circles running 'round my brain
I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign
But it's my destiny to be the king of pain

**amen.

Q: Song that reminds you of good times?
A: here we go again (paramore)

I'll write you just to let you know that I'm alright
Can't say I'm sad to see you go
Cause I'm not. (No, I'm not)
Well, I'm not.

**duh?oh, the rules said to put the player in shuffle mode nga pala.so there.

Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?
A: drive (incubus)

Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes yeah

**haha.damn right.

Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding?
A: alive (POD)

I feel so alive
For the very first time
I can't deny you
I feel so alive
I feel so alive
For the very first time
And I think I can fly

** ayyyyy!!! lavett!!

Q: Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
A: somewhere in the middle (dishwalla)

tripping hard falling down onto the ground
cause I can't stand up
and I can't fall down
and I'm somewhere in the middle of this

** must be one hell of a kiss, huh?wooootttt!!!

Q: Your favorite saying?
A: when love & hate collide (def leppard)

I got your number on my wall, but I aint gonna make that call

**korekkk!! so true!haha!il delete the jerk's number in my phonebook pero memorize ko naman!haha!sino niloko mo?!

Q: Favorite place?
A: I think god can explain (splender)

But youre the only face,
I recognize, its so damn sweet of you,
To look me in the eyes.

**awwww..

Q: Most Missed Memory?
A: payaso (mooncake)

Huwag ka na ngang tumula
Kahit makata ka pa.
Buti sana kung tungkol sa’kin
Ang bawat talinhaga.

**sob.this is so true.

Q: What song describes your best friend?
A: hero (spiderman ost)

And they say
That a hero could save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
I'll hold onto the wings of the eagles
Watch as we all fly away

Q: What song describes your ex?
A: tumatakbo (mojofly)

Laging bigo,
Laging sawi sa pag-ibig
Minamalas, o kay sakit
May balat nga ba ako sa puwet

***lufet!!!!hahaha!i just wish he doesnt know about this blog.harhar.and hey, if you read this?the playlist did it ok?

Q: Where would you go on a first date?
A: the ordertaker (parokya ni edgar)

T*** i**** carinderia, wala man lamang merienda!
T*** i**** carinderia, wala man lang magtitinda!

***haha! *rolling on the floor*

Q: Drug of choice?
A: my heart (paramore)

Stay with me, this is what I need, please?
This heart, it beats, beats for only you
This heart, it beats, beats for only you
This heart, it beats, beats for only you
My heart is yours

Q: What song describes you?
A: call me when you’re sober (evanescence)

How could I have burned paradise?
How could I - you were never mine.

**another sob story.

Q: What is the thing you like doing most?
A: semi-charmed life (third eye blind)

I believe in the sand beneath my toes,
The beach gives a feeling,
An earthy feeling,
I believe in the faith that grows,
And the four right chords can make me cry,
When I'm with you I feel like I could die.
And that would be all right

Q: The song that best describes the president?
A: fire (kitchie nadal)

It took six sweet years of your life.
You walked alone
Along with your tea-cold-colored mind.
Subtly you pay the curse upon you

**yeah!burnnnnn!!!!

Q: Where will you be in 10 years?
A: minamalas (mojofly)


Ayoko na ang labo mo
Pag maginaw naiinitan ka
Minamalas kasi wala na akong

Mahanap na iba

**bwahaha.

Q: Your love life right now?
A: my hero (paramore)

Don't the best of them bleed it out
While the rest of them peter out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around


Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment?
A: scar tissue (red hot chilli peppers)

Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause
With the birds I'll share
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view


Q: How will you die?
A: fences (paramore)

And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Just living proof that the camera's lying.
And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.
So smile, 'cause you'll go out in style.
You'll go out in style.


**haha.such a fitting finale!

0 shout-outs: