Saturday, February 9

the one that got away

ikaw,
i really enjoyed the time we spent together.never thought we'd share that kind of relaxed mood after all the things we've gone through in the past.after you left i thought, id rather have this kind of friendship with you than suffer the complications of a relationship that i have been stubbornly insisting for the longest time.being with you made me realize that i dont have to share a relationship with you just to be happy.you have given me more than what i expected, especially with your patience, and i thank you for that.who would have thought na kailangan ko pang pagdaanan yun just to discover this kind of friendship.and for that, i want you to know that you will always be special to me.darating din yung time na i will love someone and possibly share the rest of my life with, but you will always be special to me.i am so happy that fate gave me this kind of special friendship with you.tama ka, bestfriend nga tayo.kung bakit kasi i refused to take that reality noon pa.eh di sana matagal na akong happy and contented with your company.

Normally, a good friendship would serve as the foundation of a long, lasting romance. But I found out for myself that it could also work the other way around. My past with you, including the hurt and frustrations, is what made this friendship now deeper and all the more meaningful to me.

Someone once asked me what I would change if I could write my story with you all over again. I smiled, saying I wouldn’t change a single word.

2 shout-outs:

Shiela Garcia said...

"darating din yung time na i will love someone and possibly share the rest of my life with, but you will always be special to me" -ibig sabihin love mo pa din si IKAW?

gudgurlgonewrong said...

special siya for me but i have to accept the fact na there could never be an "us." i am still hoping na if he cudnt be my soulmate like wat plato said, then maybe, someone is out there who can make me whole again before Zeus' separated us.

naks andrama meyn! harhar.