Tuesday, February 20

stare fight & mosquitoes

been awhile since i last posted a personal message here. been posting pics and poems just so the blog wouldnt seem idle.clever huh?

anyhoo.there were a lot of things that happened since then.and most of them concerned work.just when my mind is on the verge of self-destructing itself again, I receive my TOR till june.and it tells me that i have 5 upcoming projects and 1 paper presentation in a conference.come one, come all!participate in a stare fight with me on march 13-15 during the national r&d conference here at philrice.i have a feeling id be on deep shit during those three agonizing days.gudlak sa aken.

pop culture has tagged v-day as a pathetic day for singletons and am happy that am not one of those who succumbed to it.woke up feeling like a zombie and when I was about to take a shower, saw a long stemmed rose neatly stuck on my door.sweet!aba, muntik ng nalaglag towel ko!e bold pa naman ako.harhar.when i arrived at the ofis saw another long stemmed rose placed on my desk.some sweet ofismates of mine gave out roses to each girl in the ofis.back at the dorm during dinner we came up with an outdoor bbq party while the movie click was being projected on a huge makeshift screen at the atrium/sampayan sa umaga.some mosquitoes did join us but were nevertheless ignored when an acoustic player began plucking his guitar.super saya!felt like a relocated mini-up fair na din.hehe.

0 shout-outs: