Tuesday, March 30

good things happen to those who wait


When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream.

-- The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho

there are moments in my life when God and I disagree with our plans for my life.whenever that happens, i stubbornly insist on what i want.sometimes he lets me be, but more than once i fail.and then He sneaks into my life as if saying, "sinasabi ko na nga ba eh.tigas kasi ulo.haysh." and then as if with a sigh again, He helps me pick up the pieces and life goes on.of course with a few extra loads of added wisdom and lessons learned from the resistance period.

the reason for this muni-muni thought is because i am experiencing it again.i wanted something to happen to my life so badly that i started acting irrational and walang EQ again.i felt i was going into a plateau; status quo.i felt life should be full of nonstop fireworks and loud bangs. in fact, i was bitching on someone because i thought that person could give me what i wanted.classic brat drama.

and then somewhere along the way, i saw a glimmer of hope that i could still probably get what i want but that i have to wait a little longer.and this cool God of ours even managed to arrange a few things to keep me busy during the waiting period.He even gave me some bonus workloads that i could use for that something that i wanted. He also shoved me into the right path since i was going counterflow in a one way lane with no exits.


they say life is full of roses.id say imperfect but beautiful, bright wildflowers.

0 shout-outs: