Monday, February 22

micro blogging is it

buti-pa-ang-biglaang-lakad-natutuloy-part-tu!

went to baguio again yesterday.but this time i wasnt alone.was with ims and swingers.had fun.tho bitin.shopaholics in the city.hehe.kahit hindi sure kung may masasakyan pauwi.basta shop lang ng shop. ela belle says its retail therapy.i so agree.

****

at dahil jan i have this bad wikend hangover.so sleepy here at the office.and cranky too.and so i realized that headphones are great social exclusion tools.if you dont want to be bothered, go put your headphones on.kanina i used it even without any music on.pretend lang.hahaha.just so people would know that im not up for chats.works for me.laveeet.


****

eto totoo na.listening to rob thomas right now.


Just let me hold you while you're falling apart
Just let me hold you and we'll both fall down

Fall on me
Tell me everything you want me to be
Forever with you forever in me
Ever the same



.



1 shout-outs:

DK said...

hello, you were from UP Baguio? I was from UP Baguio too :) reading your blog via google reader