Tuesday, November 10

inside my zen

"Love hurts...
But sometimes it's a good hurt
And it feels like I'm alive..
Love sings,
When it transcends the bad things.."

--Love Hurts, Incubus

"That you're always in my heart,
You're always on my mind
But when it all becomes too much,
You're never far behind
And there's no one that comes close to you
Could ever take your place
Cause only you can love me this way.."

--Only You, Keith Urban

"But if someday you'll need a friend
I promise I won't let you down
I'll be there for you
Right there beside you
I promise.."

--Promise, Yeng Constantino

"The world I know is pulling me
More and more each day
I feel like the odd man out as I begin to pray
Spiteful eyes are watching me
With everything I do
In the midst of darkness Lord
My spirit calls for you.."

--The Way I Feel, 12 Stones

"This is the last time
that I'm ever gonna come here tonight
this is the last time - I will fall
into a place that fails us all - inside

the angels they burn inside for us
are we ever
are we ever gonna learn to fly
the devils they burn inside of us
are we ever gonna come back down
come around
I'm always gonna worry about
the things that could make us cold..."

--Angels or Devils, Dishwalla










0 shout-outs: