Thursday, April 3

agusan adventure!

still here in agusan. been enjoying myself.monday we ate this delicious dish called chicken inato in butuan's weegol's resto. tuesday evening it was eat-all-you-can in a seafoods restaurant. loved their scallops! wednesday we went to magallanes town where we bought fresh crabs which were later served during lunch. yum yum! passed by the century tree on the way back to the office. the marker says its been there for 500 years. whoa. couldnt help but hug history. will post pictures of that hug later. dinner last night was in one of the ihawan restos in butuan. thought it was patupat but it was actually sticky rice. sir tems, branch manager for philrice agusan said the packaging is meant for travelers. good idea butuan folks. :)

1 shout-outs:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, You've done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefitеd fгom this websіte.


Нere іs my ѕite :: tens
my web site - tens